Just got your RBC credit card in mail and looking for activating your card online? Activate your RBC card online using www.rbc.com/activate website now.
Here in this page, we show you how to do just that with a step by step guide.
Scroll down for the full guide in this page. But, if you don’t want a heads up and you just want to visit www.rbc.com/activate website, click on the button given below now!
|Card Name||RBC Credit Card|
|Brand/Bank name||Royal Bank of Canada|
|Issuing Bank Name||Royal Bank of Canada|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Activate your RBC Credit Card Online?
Follow the steps given below to activate your RBC credit card online:
- Click on the below given button to access rbc.com/activate website.
- Here, you will first be asked to enter your card info.
- Enter it and click on the “Start Activation” now.
- Now, you will be asked some personal information to verify you.
- Enter that and click on the “Finish” button.
- Your RBC credit card will be activated now.
Facing issues activating your RBC card online?
Get in touch with the RBC customer support for help. Here’s the toll free customer support phone number of RBC:
Royal Bank of Canada Headquarters Address
200 Bay Street, 22nd Floor, South Tower
Toronto, ON M5J 2J5
About Royal Bank of Canada[will be added soon]
So have you activated your RBC credit card online using www.rbc.com/activate website? Do let us know if you faced any issues with card activation and how your experience was with their website and customer support (if you had to contact them) on the comment box given below.