Now that you have received your CTFS card in mail, it’s time to activate your card online, as you can use your card online once you’ve activated it online.
www.ctfs.com/activate is the official website of CTFS for their credit card users to activate their card online easily.
Here in this page, we show you how to activate your card online with a step by step guide. But, if you just want to visit the www.ctfs.com activate website, just click on the link given below.
|Card Name||CTFS Card|
|Brand/Bank name||Canadian tire financial services|
|Issuing Bank Name||Canadian tire financial services|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Activate your CTFS Card Online?
- Click on the above-given links to access ctfs.com/activate website.
- Now you will be asked to select an option out of these three:
- I know my PIN
- I don’t know my PIN
- Sign In to Activate
- If you know your card PIN, select the first option and click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked for more information about your card. Enter them and click on the “Continue” button to activate your card online.
- If you don’t know your card PIN, select the second option and click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, you’ll be asked to enter the card details. Enter it and click on the “Continue” button to activate your card online.
- But if you already have an account with ctfs.com, you can log in to your account and select your card from the account to activate it.
CTFS Headquarters Address
Canadian Tire Bank
P.O. Box 3000
Canadian Tire Financial Services Ltd is a subsidiary of the Canadian Tire retail chain giving financial services to its clients. Oakville is where the bank is based and is also having business operating in St. Catharines and Welland. In the year 1968, it purchased Midland Shoppers Credit Limited, which was a small company that used to process third-party credit for retailers based in the Niagara region. It was after the acquisition only that the company was renamed as Canadian Tire Acceptance Limited and Canadian Tire Financial Services later.
In the year 1995, the bank issued a reward program with Canadian Tire ‘Money’, and it used to get customers the discount on gas based on the purchase of the previous month. Lately, in the year 2006, it began a pilot program of the Cash Advantage Mastercard having a rewards program that gets the cardholders 1.5% cash back based on the annual purchases they made on the card. It also started a no-fee Curve Mastercard nationwide that earns cardholders a cashback as good as 3.5% on the eligible amount of the purchases that were made on the card. In addition to all that, the bank also provides Gas Advantage Mastercard that creates a discount on gasoline when the vehicles are fueled at Canadian Tire Gas Bars. In the year 2018, these cards were branded under the Triangle Rewards name so that it corresponds to the new loyalty program of Canadian Tire Financial Services.
Canadian Tire Bank, which was a Schedule 1 bank which was founded in 2003, took over the financial services that ware provided by Canadian Tire Financial Services. Along with the MasterCard credit card services, it also successfully launched savings accounts and GIC products. In the year 2014, the Scotiabank bought 20% stake in Canadian Tire Bank business.
I guess you’ve activated your CTFS card online by now. Do let us know your opinion on www.ctfs.com/activate website and your CTFS card on the comments section given below.