Now that you have received your BMO credit card in mail, it’s mandatory to activate your Card online before using it.
www.bmo.com/activate is the official website for BMO credit card users to activate their cards online.
And here in this page, we show you how to activate your BMO card online using a step by step guide. But, if you want to visit www.bmo.com activate website, you can do that by clicking on the below given button.
|Card Name||BMO credit card|
|Brand/Bank name||Bank of Montreal|
|Issuing Bank Name||Bank of Montreal|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Activate your BMO credit card online?
Here are the steps required to activate your BMO credit card online:
- Click on the below given button to visit www.bmo.com/activate website, the official website of BMO to activate their cards online.
- On the next page, you will have to first enter the card number.
- Enter that and click on the “Submit” button.
- Next you will be asked more personal details.
- Once your details are verified, you can proceed to finish the card activation by clicking on the “Finish” button.
- Your card will be activated now.
Facing issues while trying to activate your BMO card online?
Here’s the customer care support phone number you need to contact for help:
BMO Bank Headquarters Address
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Bank of Montreal
BMO or Bank of Montreal offers financial services such as bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages, loans, financial planning and travel services. It provides services in Personal and Commercial Banking, Heritage Management and Capital Markets. The bank is headquartered in Toronto.
Do you need to transfer money to the Bank of Montreal?
You can transfer money to the Bank of Montreal (BOM) in Canada cheaper and through the internet using Xendpay. We transfer to Canadian dollars very cheaply, offering a very competitive exchange rate to Canadian dollar (CAD) and very low rates.
When making your transfer through Xendpay you will also benefit from the convenience of our online payment system that allows you to transfer money 24 hours a day from the place that is most convenient for you: you only need an internet connection.
You may need to transfer money to buy the property or you may want to transfer Canadian dollars to the family to a Bank of Montreal account. Whatever the reason for making your transfer to Canadian dollars, it is advisable to consider the different ways to make your transfer to ensure you find the cheapest and most convenient way to transfer your money.
It is quite common to consider it safer to make a money transfer to Canada using a bank or a money transfer agency. Both services are a viable solution, but they will offer exchange rates to the Canadian dollar (CAD) while these services are an obvious solution for their poor exchange rates for the Canadian dollar and high transfer fees for that reason become an expensive way to make your international transfer.
Is there another way to transfer money?
Yes, and that will also be cheaper and much more comfortable. Transfer your money through a currency broker like Xendpay will allow you to make your transfer to the Bank of Montreal saving time and money. If you need to convert Euros (EUR), Dollars (USD) or Pounds (GBP) to Canadian Dollars (CAD) and want to transfer to a Bank of Montreal account, or any other currency, making your international transfers with Xendpay will save you money.
Why use Xendpay to transfer money?
- Savings: We offer a very competitive exchange rate for the Canadian dollar and very cheap transfer rates.
- The Convenience: You can transfer Canadian dollars easily and conveniently through the internet. The service is available online 24 hours a day so you can decide the time and place that are most convenient.
- Security: You will have the guarantee that you will make a safe transfer of money since we are a company authorized by the FSA (British Financial Authority) to operate as a payment provider worldwide and are regulated by the relevant tax institutions.
Open your account now, free of charge and without obligation to make payments with us to see the exchange rates in real time and find out how much you can save when making your transfers to the Bank of Montreal.
Have you activated your BMO card online using the steps we mentioned here in this page? If you faced any issues with www.bmo.com/activate for card activation, don’t hesitate contacting their customer support for help.